Growing Excellence In Surface Treatment Technology.
- Company founder David Scharphorn established ChemQuest in 1997 with a vision for excellence in industrial chemicals, application equipment and customer service. Dave’s extensive background in chemical and equipment sales coupled with management experience in industrial chemicals and applications methods, Dave was able to assemble a solid team of knowledgeable, dedicated professionals who do much more than just sell chemicals.
- Headquartered in the heart of West Michigan, ChemQuest serves locations throughout North America with just-in-time efficiency. Convenient satellite facilities at Whitmore Lake and Brighton, Michigan; Chicago, Illinois; Louisville, Kentucky; and Slidell, Louisiana facilitate our commitment to prompt customer service and product delivery.
- With an eye to environmental safety, an ear to customer expectations, and a commitment to continuous improvement, our products and equipment lines continue to grow to meet the changing needs of our clients. ChemQuest’s green chemical line includes the popular Eco-Quest and ChemQuest products.
- We are honest and trustworthy in our relations with customers, suppliers, co-workers, and the communities where we have an impact. We work hard to protect and promote the health and well-being of the individual and the environment.
Recognitions, awards and certifications
- Multi-year recipient of the Magna Preferred Supplier Award
- Chemical Engineer on staff
- Chemical Coaters Association International
- Michigan Meat Association
- Michigan Business and Professional Organization
- ISO 9001:2008
- GM Approved Plastic Cleaner and Rinse Aid products